Client Satisfaction Guarantee
We strive to provide the best quality service to all clients.Our services provide a guarantee of your satisfaction based on the following conditions:
- You must be truthful at all times.
- You must pay the entire fee by bank check or money order in advance.
- You must not omit any material facts.
- You must respond promptly (within 24 hours) to any request we make for additional documentation or figures deemed necessary by us or the IRS to complete your engagement.
- You have the right to cancel at any time and receive a refund of unused fees based on our current standard rates for our professional services
- We have the right to resign your account at any time without advance notice charging only for hours worked at our current standard rates.
- Where the client chooses a combined price, the guarantee amount will reflect the discount taken from full prices.
- Guarantees are provided for the following services only:
- Offers in Compromise fee (form 656). We guarantee IRS will deem your form 656 processable.
- Wage Levy Release fee We guarantee the levy will be released or reduced to the minimum the IRS is willing to accept. This guarantee requires that missing tax returns be prepared by this firm and that you engage us to obtain a payment agreement as required by the IRS or to obtain IRS agreement that your account is Temporarily Not Collectable.
- Surcharges are never refundable under any circumstances.